Each week we share guest devotionals. The views expressed below are those of the writer and may not reflect the views of Rejoice Marriage Ministries or the Steinkamps.
Has the Lord placed a devotional on your heart that you would like to share with other standers?
So many times, the enemy will whisper words to you to make you think that you are not beautiful, loved or valued. The enemy speaks words like, “You are alone, you are a failure, you are not pretty, where is God?” May you read, hear and speak the Lord’s Words of comfort, peace, hope and love.
- God is fighting for you and wants your family to see victory! But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)
- Fear not, God ALWAYS provides. No matter what is looks like, the righteous are never forsaken and never begging for bread. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25 (KJV)
- If you are concerned that your beloved spouse is not seeing your changes, your Lord sees your changes. Just as God was pleased with Jesus, your changes please the Lord and bring Him great joy. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Matthew 3:17 (KJV)
- Every day is a day for you to continue to abide in the love of Jesus, to allow Jesus’s love to nourish your heart and to make yourself at home in His love. I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [continue in His love with Me]. John 15:9 (AMPC)
- Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil! Proverbs 3:5-7 (MSG) Running to God is a safe place to run to. Ask the Lord to help you not to try and figure out your deliverance. Ask the Lord to help you to be still. Make the choice to be still and know that God knows how to be God. Trust that God knows how to heal, restore, deliver and redeem.
- You are not a failure. With God all things are still possible. God knows all the details. He sees and hears what you don’t. You are God’s beloved. It is not wise to compare yourself to the other woman or others. You are beautiful! You are a reflection of God’s beauty! You are a designer’s original! There is purpose for your smile, your height, even your elbows have purpose. Praise God for the wonderful way He created you. …and I praise you because of the wonderful way you created me. Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt. Psalm 139:14 (CEV)
God’s works are WONDERFUL!
May you continue to read, hear and speak the Lord’s Words of comfort, peace, hope and love. God loves you. He always has and He always will! God is not mad at you or disappointed in you. God loves You!
Jacqueline in Florida